Welcome to my blog!

Hello and welcome to my blog!  I am the proud mom of three daughters; one of whom is 23 and has severe special needs.  This blog is my way of documenting the struggles and joys of raising Hannah, the only one of the three I gave birth to. The past year has been transformational for me and I've come to a point where I have a strong need to document my experiences raising her with the hope I can help someone else going through the same thing.  When I have someone give me credit for parenting Hannah I always say the same thing: parenting any child is tough, I just have different challenges than parents of neurotypical children. Every parent needs to know they are not alone.  This is my way of doing that.  To anyone reading this, you are not alone and you've got this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why won't she give me a moments peace???

It's my fault

"She's never going to be normal"